Wednesday, September 10, 2003

Hi everyone,

Hope things are going well this evening.

I have been quite the busy at work. Since I had Monday off, I had a bunch of stuff that I had to catch up on. I guess that's one bad thing about vacation, huh.

This evening, I washed the MR2. Unfortunately, it got darker a lot faster than I had expected. I pretty much dried the car in darkness (the oudoor garage light was on) and pulled it in the garage to do some waxing action. The car looks good. It's going to need a few more coats of wax to match the finish of the supaflyride, but I have a pretty good start. Provided we have good weather (I'll have to check the forecast after this), I will probably drive it to work tomorrow.

What else...

Hmmm, I guess tha'ts it for today...

-Kirk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home