Sunday, October 19, 2003

Forever. Forever? Forever ever? Forever ever?

Hey all,

Hope you're doing well. It's been a pretty slow weekend - mostly because I've been lazy. Not being able to sleep in on Saturday morning is killer. So I slept in until 11 today. I'm such a lazy arse.

For the next 4 weeks, I'll not be able to sleep in - I'll be at my curling lessons. Curling is much harder than it looks, let me tell you. Anyway, I really like it. Hopefully I'll be able to kick some arse after my lessons. That launch is tricky. I am a little sore today, but not too bad. Maybe it'll hit me tomorrow. We'll see. I was told that I'd be sore today though.

One pet peeve for today: I was at Target today and there was this lady with a shopping cart that was pretty full of clothes. She gets to the checkout line behind me and starts filtering through her choices, making a last pass through of what she wanted to buy and what she didn't. Instead of putting stuff back (the items that she didn't want) where she found it, she just dumped stuff on top of the endcaps in front of the checkouts. WTF? Needless to say, I was digusted. I had some choice words for her, but I refrained. Don't be throwin' shit where it doesn't belong, lady.

Steve convinced me to give iTunes a try today. So far, so good. I have always been jealous of the Mac people having their super slick interface to organize their audio tracks. Now that it's out for Windoze, I can have the same functionality. So far, so good. I mean, I only have a few mp3s here and there, so it's catalouging them nicely. I would have tried the store functionality to get the new Sarah track, but the new album should be here in a few weeks (11/4) :) I can't wait.

If you guys haven't heard it yet, you must listen to that Fountains of Wayne track, Stacy's Mom. It's funny as hell.

Tomorrow it's back to the grind...

I still need to schedule my vacation sometime.

-Kirk

P.S. Oh yeah, about the quote at the top - It's a line from the Outkast song, Ms. Jackson. It was playing when I started my blog, and it's my most favourite part in the song :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home