Friday, October 17, 2003

Hi all,

Hope you're doing well.

The abrigned week has really flown by. Usually, my 4 day weeks are super busy because of the lost day. I guess I was lucky this time.

I had to be at work about 30 mins earlier than usual today. There was a meeting where that was the only time available. It's hard to believe how that 30 minute shift really wacks your day. I felt I was running in slow motion this morning.

Brizzai was back from vacation today. He'll be off again on Monday. I guess Monday's the start of another hunting season or something.

I really miss my coworkers when they're gone. I know it sounds cheesy as hell, but it's true. Hopefully they'll miss me when I leave for vacation as well ;) Which I still have to plan, by the way.

So tomorrow I start a new hobby. Curling :) Every Saturday for the next 5 weeks - I spontaneously signed up for a class today. And everything starts tomorrow :) I've always wanted to try it, just never knew how to start. I overheard my coworkers talking about it, so I thought I'd jump in.

I'll let you know how it goes...

-Kirk


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home