Wednesday, October 08, 2003

Hey all,

Can you believe that it's Thursday tomorrow? That's pretty nutty. This week has really flown on by. And I feel like I still have much to do at work.

Just a quick blog entry today.

I need to do some sort of vacation between now and november. I have a week and a half worth of vacation letft that I'm supposed to use by the end of the year. Around Christmas and whatnot, I'll probably be left covering the office, since I'm the low man on the totem pole :)

Brizzai's going to be on vacation all next week, so I'm getting nervous about that as well. I don't know what it is. I guess I am still not 100% sure of everything at work quite yet? That definitely needs to change.

Today, I contemplated for about 15 mintes or so going back to school and getting my MBA before I get too many other responsiblities (e.g., family, etc.) in my life. My dream would be to go back to umich, but I don't think that's likely. That would be one hell of a commute for night school.

I thought about doing a local program around here, but I'm not sure I want to mix my degrees from different schools ;)

So I finally got on the phone and made a call that I was kind of hung up (no pun intended) about making. It was kind of late, but better late than never, I should say. Caught her right before she went to bed...

We all have to step out of our comfort zones eventually. I am just taking my time and sightseeing along the way :)

I was totally diggin the weather today. I was able to drive home with both windows open today (and yesterday). A last hurrah before the down jackets come out :)

I'm curious to know when Norah Jones will crank out another album. I really like Come Away with Me. It's been in my cd player for quite a while now. It's great nighttime background music. This CD's going to be a tough act to follow, I think.

I had heartburn really really bad today. I'm guessing it was from lunch. Those jalapeƱo pretzel bits that I had really kicked my ass. So good though.

-Kirk


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home