Sunday, October 12, 2003

Hi all,

Hope all's well on day 2 of 3 of my long weekend. It was nice to wake up today (kinda late) and think, hey, I don't have to work tomorrow :)

Yesterday Steve, Elizabeth and I went to Birch Run for some outlet shopping and then to Ann Arbor for some fine dining and bubble tea. I was in heaven.

I set out that morning on a mission to find more shirts that I could wear to work. What did I come back with? 1 button up shirt and a bunch of pants. Go figure.

I guess I am an unluckly shopper in that respect. I can never find anything that I actually set out to look for. I usually come back with something else that I didn't realize I needed :) That is the story every time I go to Target :)

Seriously, like when I go to buy a gift for someone? Like a birthday? I can never find anything at all. I guess if I got my act together, I could buy stuff whenever I think of it, and just hold it until the occasion. But then that would require me having my act together and planning. I don't think that's going to happen :) Not for a bit :)

I guess that's why people get their Christmas shopping done so quickly. The shopping areas going to get zooey soon, I'm sure.

Today (like usual) is my chill day. I caught up on my missed Must See TV shows. So that was nice :) Now I'm at the city home, chilling and tapping out a blog entry :)

I should try to do something more fun tomorrow. I love these days when I can go places during the daytime on a normal weekday :)

I should wash my car actually - that may be something I do tonight after dinner. While it's still warm :)

-Kirk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home