Monday, October 20, 2003

Hey all,

Just a shorty blog entry during the lunch break (before I forget)...

It's kind of cool (and kind of scary at the same time) when your friends can sense how you're feeling by the e-mails that you write them. I guess I usually just discount electronic textual communications because you miss the other sensual cues you get when you're talking to someone face to face.

JDizzle was able to tell I was feeling bummed by a 2 or 3 sentence e-mail that I wrote him (even though I threw a joke in the message). It's kind of weird, but I guess I do write differently depending on the mood. I just have never thought about it, I suppose. So like I said, it's kind of cool and creepy at the same time that my friends can sense stuff like that. I guess it's along the same lines as how you're supposed to smile while talking on the phone. :)

So for lunch today, I satisfied a craving that I've had for a while. Come on now, I'm at work, so rated G thoughts please. I had Taco Bell (a.k.a. Toxic Smell). It was tasty! So good. Yet so bad for you. Ah well, it'll be a treadmilling night tonight.

-Kirk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home