Thursday, December 11, 2003

Cleaning is fun. Not.

Hi all,

Hope you're all doing well.

I can't believe it's Thursday already. Craziness. I am starting to think that I need two weeks off in a row to fully feel vacationized and recharged.

I'll be ready for work on Monday though :)

So I cleaned up in the city home today. I got a late start because I had to stop at the school and the store. Yes, I went shopping again. :) I'm telling you, I can stop at any time... ;)

So my big project today (besides cleaning) was putting in my undercabinet lights. I think it's probably one of the first real "improvement" projects that I've done ever. I was very proud - the lights look pretty nice. I think it brought a tear to my eye when I saw them all lit up. :)

-Kirk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home