Wednesday, December 10, 2003

Musings on the Average Joe

OK, so I admit it. Yestderday, after watching my Must See TV tape from a few weeks ago, I caught parts of the last hour of Average Joe. From the media blitz, I knew that there was a normal dude that was pretty successful and loaded, and then there was the good looking guy that lived at home.

I did see the pretty in pink evening (with the stuffed dog on fire), and the last selection scene with the private jet and bus. That was all I needed to see. I thought the good looker was going to get the axe. But I was very mistaken...

It was a sad day for nerdy dudes everywhere. She picked the good looking guy. I know, I know, I didn't see the whole show series, so I didn't get to see what a great guy the good looking one was. Whatever.

Nonetheless, the takeaway I got from my reality tv education for last night was that the good looking guy always gets the girl. No matter how successful you are.

Dissed.

Is it just me, or did the average guy look like Matt LeBlanc's long lost brother?

-Kirk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home