Sunday, January 04, 2004

I feel like I could use a burrito.

Hi all,

It's Sunday Sunday Sunday!

I'm off to the city home, just just a few notes before I go...

I think NFS Underground has subliminal messaging - You know, like a one frame flash of a certain product. I was playing online with my brother, and all of a sudden, I felt hungry and was craving a burrito. Nuttiness. I'm rarely hungry at night now.

You know what I'm going to have for dinner tonite though ;)

I exercised for the first time in over a month last night. It was difficult. I was getting tired from walking on my normal "wind down" speed. Part of the new year goal was to get on the exercise regimen again. It'll probably be a little bit more difficult this time though, with school and whatnot.

-Kirk


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home