Monday, February 02, 2004

Hi everyone,

What's going on? Happy Monday morning to you.

So my weekend has been extended a few hours. I don't have to go into work this morning because I have a vendor meeting at 10:30 and I was just going to leave from home instead of working for an hour and then leaving. I've been taking it easy, getting stuff together, and whatnot. All at my leisure.

So I don't know what the story was last night, but I just couldn't stay awake much past 11:30 so I fell into bed and was out. I would have probably slept all the way through the night, but I had the Northwest flight status notification turned on for my mom's flight, so my text pager alarm went off a couple of times. No biggie. I just wanted to know that she arrived at the homeland safe.

I didn't get a chance to finish all that I wanted to finish for my research paper this weekend. Oh well. I'm down to one week now. I have to write a paper and do the presentation. I'm sure it can be done, but I have to get my shite together and finish up the literature review. Maybe I can work a little during lunch.

-Kirk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home