Tuesday, January 20, 2004

3 words.

For those of you that don't know me, I'm a big fan of sporty cars with manual transmissions. Unless sometime in the future I'm rolling with some crizzazy luxo cruiser sedan, I'll probably try to go with a manual transmission every time.

But, 3 magic words in a Michigan winter would make me change my mind in an instant:

Remote car starter.

As I sat in my car, shivering as I waited for the supafly ride to kind of warm up, I was green with envy at the car two down from me. It had been running, with nobody inside.

I bet you it was really toasty in there.

I'm sure the experience in the other car was complete with a Frank Sinatra CD playing in the background too.

Grrrrr.

In my car, I had the Sinatra CD playing, but it was freakin' cold.

I had remote car starter envy today. I had it bad. I'm not proud of it.

-Kirk

P.S. I know, I know, I can probably get a remote car starter on the supaflyride too, but it's much harder to install on a manual transmission - In fact, it's usually discouraged.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home