Monday, January 26, 2004

Keeping my fingers crossed.

Hi all,

Hope you're doing well.

I've been spoiled.

Today I regressed quite a few years to the time when I was in grade school. From the threatening weather reports I heard and by how the weather looked outside, I was secretly crossing my fingers that we would have a snow day. Brizzai was laughing at my wishing.

Ever since we had that one snow day 2 weeks ago, I've been secretly wishing for one whenever it gets bad outside. Just snow heavily on Mondays and Wednesdays please.

I remember our school district would rarely cancel school. I was always sad when I'd turn on the TV, and the newspeople would list off what seemed like all of the school districts but mine. Nowadays kids have it so easy. Heh.

I was kind of dreading class today because I had a presentation all prepared and ready to go, but I didn't feel like I was totally prepared to give it. But I wanted to get it out of the way so I wouldn't have to worry about the thing.

I ended up giving my presentation and I think it went ok. The professor was trying to let us out early so he just let 3 people go today. I had rehearsed the speech in my mind a few times - Besides feeling my heart beat a billion times a minute, I would have exploded if I had to wait a week to give my presentation. It would have been another thing hanging over my head that I really didn't want.

Luckily I didn't explode and now I'm ok :)

-Kirk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home