Sunday, January 25, 2004

Hi all,

Why do some restaurants feel that it's necessary to turn the lights down so low? Is it really for ambiance? Are they trying to cut down on the electric bill? I'm sure there's some sort of functional reason or something that only restauranteurs would know. I just don't get it.

Anyway, I took my mom to dinner at Papa Vino's. The food was great. I don't know how they make their shrimp so tasty. Alas, cool points are taken away because of the darkness factor. I like to see what I'm eating. I like to see the people around me too.

My stomach still belongs to Bravo!

After dinner, we did some light shopping. I was able to pick up a new shirt and jeans. The Gap was good to me today.

Still haven't done any homework. Tomorrow's not going to be fun.

-Kirk


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home