Monday, February 09, 2004

Women that smile are sexy.

Hi all,

Hope all's well this evening.

Well, I made it through half of my to do list. I was completely and utterly robbed of my entire weekend. I was up till 4 Sunday morning doing the draft of my paper. I was hoping to finish the rough draft of it, and then just do some editing during the day. I managed to finish all but the conclusion and the abstract. So I finally finished. I couldn't believe it. I tried working on my second paper but I just couldn't focus. I was so fried after the paper. I managed to finish up the presentation and practice it by 11 last night.

On the one hand, I just want to take one class a semester for the rest of the 4 years... On the other hand, I just want to drop the whole freakin idea and just become a bum after work. Oh yeah, there's always the extend pain version of taking one class a semester, dragging my 3rd post-secondary education out to the length of my undergrad. Blah.

I most likely will not be able to work on my paper tonight. I am just too fried. Need to go to sleep early tonight. My heard was starting to hurt this evening from the lack of sleep (I'm guessing). I may try to start thinking about the diagrams I'll have to create for my paper and presentation on Wednesday. I don't know if I can do it tonight.

Tomorrow I'm going to be in meeting hell. I'm scared. Can you see the crust on me yet? ;)

Don't be that guy. You know who I'm talkin' bout - the old and crusty guy.

Wow, can you feel the negativity? ;) I am not a big fan of myself when I get this way.

The only thing that I'm looking forward to tomorrow is going out to lunch with my coworkers. well, maybe Must See TV on Tuesday too. :)

Such is life.

-Kirk


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home