Thursday, February 05, 2004

This weekend's gonna suck.

Hi all,

Hope you're doing well.

So this weekend is going to be all work and no play. I'm going to be even grouchier next week.

I now have the following due on Monday:
- 10 to 15 page paper
- 5 minute presentation on the findings of the paper

Due on Wednesday:
- 2 to 5 page paper
-7 minute presenation on the stuff that I found

I'll probably have to finish everything this weekend. I still have to do research on all of this too. blah.

So, starting tomorrow, I am going to have to become a hermit and never come back out until Monday. I'm not looking forward to this.

I'm sure I'll mix in play there somewere ;)

So just in case you couldn't tell, school is starting (well maybe not starting) to take its toll on me. A colleague of mine in class and I were talking. He was thinking about dropping a class because he's decided that his "quality of life" ever since he's started school has really gone down. He's a full time worker like me, part time student - but he's got a 5 year old too.

He was telling me that he's felt like he's been a little "edgy" at work - and I was like. "Me Too!" So we were discussing taking 1 class per semester, instead of doing 2 (what we're doing now). It seemed like a great idea, but then I remembered that 1 class a semester would take me 4 long years. Long years. So it begs the question, which is better? Going full force (fairly grumpy) or spreading the pain over 4 years (less grumpy)?

Either way, I don't know if I'm going to make it. Must... hang... in...

-Kirk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home