Saturday, February 28, 2004

Consumed.

Hi all,

Hope you're doing well this evening. I've pretty much been cleaning ever since coming home from work. That's it. I've done laundry, cleaned the kitchen, bathroom, and my room. I am a cleaning fiend.

Fear me.

And now, I have papers to start writing some papers. (yawn).

I'm going to take my first vacation day next month - The Friday after all my stuff is due. I'm going to enjoy my weekend early. I can't wait.

On a work front, I had some sort of review today at work (I'm not really sure what the official name is). Everything went pretty well, I think. No surprises or disappointments - we had some good discussion about work and whatnot.

As of late, I've been feeling disconnected from everyone. Family and friends, especially. It feels like school and work has truly consumed all of my free time. I haven't even had time to visit my favorite hot spots of commerce as of late. I'm bummed. It makes me think if I'm doing the right thing or not (again).

I'm also trying not to be that guy.

-Kirk

P.S. I feel a burrito comin' on for lunch tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home