Wednesday, March 03, 2004

It's Wednesday!

Hi all,

Hope you're doing well this evening. Just a short note before going to bed. I was ediing a paper last night until pretty late, so I need to make up for it tonight by going to bed sorta early. Although it's kind of late already :P

Doesn't look like I won any of the three cars in the raffle. Ahh well, mark the 25 bucks up to tax deduction.

I can't believe it's Wednesday already. Class is done for this week. But I still have group work to do. (sigh). One project is very close to being done though. I'm pretty geeked. Now we just have to get our act together on the other one. One full week left before the semester ends. I cannot wait.

Caught up with a few friends last night on the phone. It was nice to talk to them. I haven't talked to them in ages, it felt like.

OK, going to sleep.

-Kirk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home