Monday, February 23, 2004

Don't cry. It's only going to get worse tomorrow.

Hi all,

Hope you're doing well. I need to get to sleep soon, cause I have a big day tomorrow (sort of).

I had my first online course today. It was cool that I didn't have to drive to school (it was snowing and crappy out), but staring intensely at the computer screen for 2.5 hours was killer. I guess I must take more breaks at work because I sit in front of a computer for most of the day.

So tomorrow is going to be kind of interesting. Brizzai's boss is going to give a presentation to the big scary higher ups. We're talking the Man level here. I've been elected to go and more sure all the technology agrees and will work together. Kind of scary but I'm up to the challenge. The only bummer is that I have to wear the full corporate uniform tomorrow. Craziness. But it's a small price to pay to see the digs of the highest of high execs.

I'll let you know how it goes...

-Kirk

P.S. About the one liner up top - This was overheard from a few cubes over this morning (they were just joking around). I thought it was very funny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home