Sunday, April 04, 2004

Trying to stay positive.

Hi all,

Hope you're doing well and have had a great weekend.

This time change is going to kick my ass tomorrow - I can just tell.

I studied for a bit at the city house today - Not as productive as I wanted, but I got a few chapters read. Yes, it's starting. School. Tomorrow. Ugh.

I have to read 3 chapters for Wednesday's class. Not sure what I have to do for tomorrow's - I haven't heard anything.

So I'm going to try and be more positive and less whiny and grouchy about school. I'm going to try :) But learning about networks is hard work :) heheh. Seriously though, this book is going into super detail, that is for shizzle.

As a diversion, I took a detour to the country home and passed by the Pontiac dealership to see if I could catch a glimpse of a GTO on the lot. I didn't get a glimpse, but I got quite the eyefull - there had to have been at least 10 of them sitting on the lot, shiny and new. (like a virgin, hey!)

I must say, the red gauge faces are pretty cool along with the racy red leather seats.

At 33k, it seems kinda high for the price of admission, but (shrug) who knows.

-Kirk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home