Saturday, July 17, 2004

Nerdy
 
Hi all,
 
Hope you're doing well this evening.
 
It's Friday nite - What am I doing?  I just finished learning this week's lessons from my security class. 
 
Woop de doo.
 
I'm such a playa. ;)
 
A coworker lent me some of her Beatles CDs.  Lemme tellya, there are some very odd songs on those CDs :).
 
I occasionally take a break from radio when I get all Ushered out.  You can only hear so many of his confessions and his burning.
 
You could tell it was a Friday today - At the end of the day our conversation strayed far far away and we were talking about breast implants and stick-on support. 
 
Random indeed.
 
Combined with jeans day and payday, I'd say we were all pretty happy. 

Weather permitting, I hope to be at my 3rd Tigers game ever tomorrow (Saturday) nite.
 
-Kirk
 
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home