Monday, July 19, 2004

Where has the weekend gone?
 
Hi all,
 
Hope you had a nice weekend.
 
Just a few quick notes before going to bed.
 
Saturday night I went to a Tigers game with the crew - it was pretty fun.  But it reminded me why I can only stand one baseball game every few years :)
 
What the game needs is a fast forward button.  I'd settle with a x2 button.
 
There was quite the fireworks display after the game - I was quite impressed because I thought it was going to be a quick 5 minute, wham bam, thank you ma'am show.  But it turned out to be a good 15 minutes or so maybe even longer, with some nice fireworks.  I really dig the white ones and the super white with a blue tinge fireworks.
 
This weekend was spent studying and doing more schoolwork (again).  One thing that is for sure is when I'm done with this madness of school, I hope that I will learn now to value my weekends more.
 
-Kirk
 
 
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home