Thursday, September 30, 2004

Djibouti.

Hi all,

Hope you're doing well this evening.

Djibouti was one of the topics of work conversation today. It's this little country in Africa I remember learning about when we were studying geography back in tha day. I still remember the assignment. We were supposed to recreate a map of Africa on a piece of paper with a grid on it.

I remember reading the country name and thinking it was very funny. It was even funnier when I found out how it's pronounced.

And for some reason, while we were talking, Djibouti came up. We were talking about websites or something. (work related, of course) ;)

Quite random.

Brian was confused at first, because he thought I was making a referenc to something else...

And it's hard to say Djibouti without cracking a smile. :) (Just in case you don't know how it's pronounced you can hear it here - click on the red speaker next to the work)

-Kirk


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home