Thursday, September 23, 2004

Listening for delivery, not content.

Hi all,

Hope you're doing well today. I can't believe it's Thursday already.

I had volunteered to go into work tomorrow to attend a vendor meeting. Now that I've been off work for so long, I secretly didn't want to go. But all turned out well, because it turns out that I don't need to go in after all.

Dodged a bullet.

So I had forgotten to share my guilty pleasure while shopping at Target the other day. I was cruising the aisles when I overhead a couple talking - the woman had the coveted British accent.

Lovely.

I even marvelled at the way she said how something was on sale for only "nine ninety-nine."

So of course, I had to linger a little and listen to their accents. Taking some extra time to look at random things, like towels or something (to be honest, I don't really remember what I was looking at - not important at the time). Come to think of it, I don't really remember what they were talking about either.

Love the accent.

-Kirk


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home