Saturday, November 13, 2004

Frozen toes.

Hi all,

Hope you're doing well.

It's been quite the day. This morning I headed out around 9:00 to Ann Arbor - I was surprised to see how much traffic there was on the roads that early.

Apparently it's not early at all.

I met up with Drew and we went to the stadium. I knew it was going to be cold so I had a long sleeve t-shirt, a hoodie sweatshirt, and my down winter jacket. I was ok up top. But my jeans and sneakers were no match for the cold. I was really really cold. After a while, my feet and toes were numb. And I didn't realize my legs were cold until I had to get up and move around. My legs would not bend and they felt like sticks. I was having a hard time walking up the stairs.

I longed for my fleece lined Sporty Spice pants.

I had eaten breakfast, but the smells of the food vendors was pure torture. The hot dog stand, the Polish sausage guy, the pizza dude, and then the people in the stands that had popcorn and what smelled like french fries and ketchup.

Painful.

We were already planning lunch before the game started. We ended up leaving around halftime cause we had some other stuff to do. Like lunch. After lunch we worked on Drew's car - we put his new rims on. :)

I must say, they look pretty damn good. I was thoroughly impressed. I'll be posting pics sometime :)

I also finally got a chance to view a slideshow of the 330 Mb worth of vacation, football game, and Drew's car pics I've been taking over the past week.

I've decided I need to spend time and take more quality photos.

I am not going to be able to quit my day job anytime soon. Nor will I be available for birthday parties. I'm hoping I can pick at least a few from each subject to show :)

Ahh well. Maybe next time.

-Kirk



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home