Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Think pink.

Hi all,

Hope you're doing well.

Today we had a coworker's retirement party. It was this potluck thing that was out of control. There was so much food. I was full for the rest of the day.

But retirement. So far away for me. But it's coming up for him.

So jealous.

So what's on the mind today? Clothes.

As everyone knows, I'm a huge fan of the crisp white button up shirt. Bonus points if it's fitted for the ladies ;)

Well, the button up shirt in various colors is the normal uniform for me at the office. I usually don't wear sweaters until it gets really cold (i.e., it starts snowing). Pants are usually various shades of khaki, earth tones, or black.

Begin the funnel effect.

So I have a limited set of shirt colors, and certain limited combinations depending on the pants. And of course, once in a while, I usually wear the same color combination as some other dude in the office (it used to be Brian - it would happen a couple of times a week).

Today I felt like wearing my pink shirt. With black pants.

Can you see where this is going?

One of my coworkers was wearing the exact same thing, almost down to the exact shade of pink. But instead of being a dude, it was a lady this time :)

Too funny.

I guess it's a popular color combo :)

What else...

I was listening to Britney's greatest hits cd this evening. She has had some good dancey, clubby jams over the years. But I think I would strongly recommend that she stay to her own original tunes, and away from slow ballads.

Just my opinion.

-Kirk



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home