Monday, December 27, 2004

California dreamin' (part 2)

Hi all,

Hope you're doing well.

I'm on an extended holiday today - Used up my last day of vacation for this year.

Yesterday I met up with a bunch of people that I used to go to high school with (and actually most of us went to umich together as well).

Anyway, so it was nice to see everyone. The scary thing was that almost half of the people in attendance lived in California. It was like a commercial for people to move there. I was a little jealous that they got to live in that great climate all year round - But it was also nice to hear that they missed Michigan as well :)

I was impressed to hear how well travelled everyone was.

Except me, of course. But I'm working on it.

Their jaunts to Mexico, Florida, and Tahoe sounded very cool. I was jealous.

To this day, I still feel like I've not changed a bit. I'm guessing that's normal, right? People said I looked the same as well.

Don't know if that's good or bad :)

-Kirk



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home