Saturday, December 11, 2004

Party time.

Hi all,

It's pretty late, but I'll write a few things before going to bed...

For the second night in a row, I was out and about on the town. Kind of cool. But I'm glad to finally be home.

After the last class today (woo hoo!) a bunch of us ventured to a local bar. And after a while, they had live music. The guy was really good. He played guitar and did a mix of covers and original stuff. I'm always amazed at other people's skills, and the skillz to engage and work the audience. Very cool.

I came home reeking of smoke. Bleh. I hope the smell comes out of my jacket eventually. It was so offensive I hung it outside in the garage, hoping that the smell gnomes would pay it a visit and de-smellify it for me.

I got home at like 1:00 a.m., and then had to take a shower and get ready for bed and whatnot. And here I am. 2:30 a.m.

I'm done with class though :) For three weeks!

And that's all that matters. For now.

-Kirk



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home