Thursday, December 23, 2004

Not just jeans day...

Hi all,

Hope you're doing well this evening. It's been a while since I've written. I still have to recap the trip to Cali, but I'll need a little bit more time to do it. I don't know if I should get into it now or later...

I've been dragging some major ass since returning back to work on Tuesday. It's been quite sad. All those late nights of staying up and whatnot really kicked my arse.

Like you wouldn't believe.

So I'm in the process of moving my workspace / cubicle at work. I'm moving one row closer to the window and on the other side of the aisle. Kitty-corner, if you will :) I'm still pretty far away from the window though. but now I'm ktty-corner to Brian.

So get this. instead of just having jeans day, we're having jeans week. Uh huh. Jeans week. All next week are jeans friendly days. I can't wait. Even though I'll be out on Monday using my last vacation day of the year.

On a sadder note, I think I'm losing a little faith in love. Just stuff that I've heard about (rumors) and stuff that you hear about in the media. Kind of sad.

I think it's time I watched a romantic comedy.

-Kirk


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home