Thursday, December 16, 2004

Last minute - again.

Hi all,

Hope you're doing well. As usual, it's the night before I'm supposed to leave and I'm still packing. I think I'm finally done though.

This time I have snacks.

During the FL trip I had cravings and whatnot for candy during the evenings. Well no more. I'm armed with fruit snacks and fruit and oatmeal bars :)

So yes, I'm leaving for Cali tomorrow. I'm pretty geeked. Although I am not too crazy about leaving work early, and whenever I need to leave early, I end up leaving late. And vice versa. So keep your fingers crossed for me that I will get to the airport on time and make my flight. :)

I'll talk to you when I get back. Like the FL trip, I'm going unplugged :)

-Kirk

1 Comments:

At 3:37 AM EST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

have fun in cali! i also expect a full report and pictures! -stef

 

Post a Comment

<< Home