Friday, December 31, 2004

New year, new look...

Hi all,

Hope you're doing well. Happy New Year!

I was thinking that it was time for a change in the look of the blog - Plus the widescreen format of the previous generation was a little bit harder to read. I'm happy to say this is the 3rd redesign of my blog...

Who thought I'd still be writing in this thing?

I do not know css or xhtml (whatever the templates are coded in) so I totally fumbled through customizing the template. (hacky hacky) If you've seen the stock template, it doesn't really look like I've done anything, right? Well I assure you that I have :) Just some usability tweaks here and there.

Just enough so I can sleep better at night (on my 300 thread count sheets).

I will try to do some changes here and there, depending on how it sits with me :)

Anyway, like a poor sap, I had to work today. But I was let out of the cage a few hours early, so that was pretty swank. The office was pretty dead today. It felt like I was coming in to work on a Saturday or something.

This past week, a lot of companies around the hood have been off (in between Christmas and New Year's). Which has been really nice because there has been hardly any traffic around the 'hood and there were pretty much no lines wherever we went for lunch.

If only it were like this all the time :)

-Kirk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home