Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Productivity down. Sleepiness up.

Hi all,

Hope you're doing well this evening. I think I may be battling a cold or something. I have been totally sleepy at work this whole week. I don't think it's jet lag from Cali - if it is, then I'm pretty lame.

Anyway, so let's see, what's been going on...

Suzy came by to see me on Monday - It was great to see her. I only get to see her once a year. The scary thing is that I really never have anything new to report. She seems to be doing very well in WA. I will need to visit her during one of my jaunts out west. (and yes, I will visit you too Stef) :)

Anyway, It's like when I met up with my old high school friends on Sunday. I honestly didn't have anything exciting to say (besides school, and that's far from exciting). For our high school group, we have a message board everyone occasionally uses that kind of lets people know what's going on with everyone.

Unfortunately I'm not married, nor do I have kids, so I've never written anything.

My friend A was telling me to post what I had for lunch yesterday :)

Which I think would be funny, but I'm sure the more serious would find it annoying. I'll have to think of something clever.

But I guess no drama is better than drama, right? Like being all stressed out and stuff?

I'm having a case of the grass is greener on the other side syndrome.

-Kirk

P.S. Jeans week kicks ass.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home