Saturday, January 01, 2005

Happy New Year!

Hi everyone,

Hope you're having a great start to the year :)

I realized today that school starts next Thursday. I can't believe how quickly these 3 weeks have passed. The silver lining is that there's 6 months left of my program and then I'll be set.

I have to give props to the newspaper delivery guy. Now that's a job that I could never do. I wouldn't be able to wake up that early in the morning. You'd work 365 days a year. (Well, at least someone has to).

I will leave it to the professionals.

For the past few days, I've been waking up in the middle of dreams - and they're so lifelike that I still feel the effects of them after I wake up.

Last week (I think it was Wednesday or something) I felt like I had to write a check and send it off to someone. I had been dreaming that someone had called me and I promised that I would write it out and send it off. This feeling stayed with me all day.

I'm guessing it was because I was paying bills the other night or something.

Anyway, so I need to make the best of my 5 remaning days of freedom before school keeps me prisoner again.

What to do, what to do.

-Kirk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home