Monday, February 07, 2005

11 o'clock bedtime.

Hi all,

Hope you're doing well this evening. Just a few quick notes.

I was seriously trying to get to bed by 11 this evening. And everything would have worked out of I hadn't gotten sidetracked by Cribs and the Osbournes. I will never get tired of Cribs, but Osbournes wasn't as good of an episode this time. Probably cause it dealt with more serious issues or somethin.

So by the time tv was done, it was already 11. Then I had to clean up my pile of stuff in the kitchen. And then I had to write a little bit.

And now it's almost midnite.

Maybe I'll try going to bed earlier tomorrow :)

Been listening to a bit of Maroon 5. My brother got me the album a while ago and am just getting around to listening to it now. I like it. At first, I thought the lead singer sounded kind of whiny, but the ladies love him cause he's hot or something.

And I guess somehow it makes the whininess more bearable (shrug)

Hot people have it so easy.

-Kirk


1 Comments:

At 4:16 AM EST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

maroon 5 is awesome. the one you speak of is adam levine. and yes he is extremely hot. except i just saw him on tv not long ago and he looks smaller than i remember. *shrugs*

-stef

 

Post a Comment

<< Home