Saturday, February 05, 2005

Special guest star.

Hi all,

Hope you're doing well this evening.

Today I think I had one of the most stressful days I can remember at my current job. I am not very happy with one of our vendors. They are trying to pull some stuff that isn't going to fly with me. I've been on that side of the table before.

And I know what the dilly is.

I had such a headache towards the end of the day. Not good times.

Anyway, that's all I want to say about that.

What else is up... Today for lunch I had fish and chips for like the 3rd or 4th time this month. I know it's totally bad for me, but it's so good. There's something so good about fried goodness. You can't go wrong with fried fish, French fries, and a good lump of cole slaw.

Mmmmmm Mmmmm...

I guess fish and chips are my new burrito.

So what else is going on. Last night / this morning I caught myself dreaming about the X. A guest appearance, if you will. I don't really remember what we were doing (don't worry, it was rated G), but I remembered thinking that it was odd to see her, but nice at the same time.

Don't know what's up with that.

But guest appearance isn't really accurate I guess you could say - It was like she was a normal figure in my life again.

I don't really see faces in my dreams. I just know the people in my dreams are who they are.

This weekend I'll be studying for a quiz for my class. Not looking forward to that. I'll have to look over 4 weeks worth of material.

Lovely.

-Kirk




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home