Monday, February 14, 2005

Blowing off schoolwork (again)

Hi all,

Hope you're doing well. Just doing a quick note before going to bed.

Today I blew off all of my schoolwork and went outlet shopping with my mum. To see if I can satisfy my quest for new work clothes. I figured I had done enough work on Saturday and I could do some tonight.

So I got pants.

Two pairs of khakis that I didn't really need (for future use) and one pair of (slacks?) that I'd had my eye on for a long long time at the Gap.

I am still looking for some swank shirts and stuff to wear for work. But all the stuff that I saw at the stores were so dark and gloomy it bummed me out. So I need something more hip I guess. I did get this half zip sweater thing that I think will look pretty swank with jeans.

I've recently gotten back on the Joss Stone kick. I really like her Mind, Body, Soul disc. The song Jet Lag is my fav.

-Kirk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home