Thursday, March 24, 2005

Value of personal space.

Hi all,

Hope you're doing well.

The semester has finally ended (for the most part). Just waiting for grades now. Hopefully everything's allright. It was getting a little sketchy at the end there when I was waiting for the test scores from the final to come back. But I did ok, and the exam was curved.

So it's all good.

I've been watching the Thusday night shows on NBC again. Like the first season of the Apprentice, I've gotten hooked again - not sure why I skipped the second season.

And that show (the Office) that premiered after kind of sucked. Maybe I need to see a few more shows, but so far I'm not diggin it.

What else is on the mind today...

Just another day at the office, and my personal space was severely compromised while talking to a coworker. He got a little too close.

Too close for comfort.

I needed to step back a few feet. Or I needed him to step back a few feet :)

But no such luck.

So anyway, now I'm on break again until the beginning of April. What to do, what to do...

The summer adult education catalog came out a few weeks ago. I was mulling over taking guitar lessons, and maybe trying yoga, just for shits and giggles. Just to see what it's like.

-Kirk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home