Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Waiting for the Sudafed train.

Hi everyone,

Hope you're doing well this evening.

Looks like the class of semester past is still going to haunt me. The professor for my exam last Sunday has finally broken down and has offered us an opportunity to get bonus points.

What ever happened to the good grading curves? Where have they all gone?

So the extra credit has been offered up. Of course there's always a catch. It is due Thursday. The instructor gave us the assignment today. And he won't release how we did on our final exam until tomorrow. See an issue here? It's kind of a bummer because I am not going to do extra credit unless I actually really really need it. That means I'll have one evening to write this extra credit monstrosity if I decide to take the prof up on the extra credit offer.

We'll have to see.

I caught a cold again. I think it may have been from running around being cold and in the rain when my brother visited me last weekend. Or I've somehow acquired somone's germs. I'm feeling very under the weather.

I'll be riding the Sudafed 12 hour train tomorrow.

-Kirk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home