Tuesday, March 15, 2005

My toothbrush knows that it's going to be replaced.

Hi all,

Hope you're doing well this evening.

So since college (maybe even high school) I've had one of those Oral-B electric toothbrushes. My dad bought it for me so I thought I'd use it, right? Well, I got a lot of crap for it - Like people didn't see why you needed an electric toothbrush, how it was a waste of money, or comments about being too lazy to brush my teeth.

(fast forward to today)

So electric toothbrushes are pretty popular now - and pretty affordable. How do you like them apples?

Who's laughing now, bitches.

Anyway, enough about being traumatized, let me get to the point of my post.

So I've had that same electric toothbrush since college-ish. I stopped using it for a while, but within the last few months, I tried using it again. It's pretty old so it wasn't working the greatest - I think the rechargeable battery was showing its age.

After a few weeks, the toothbrush totally stopped working. Or it would just swish back and forth lazily at a quarter of the speed it was supposed to.

So I started shopping for a new one.

Today I was at Costco and picked up a new Oral-B Professional Care 7000 series electric toothbrush. It's pretty swank. I'm talkin special blue handles (with sparkles), extra brusheads and whatnot.

Before breaking out the new one, I decided to give the old toothbrush one last try. Flipped the switch...

Nothing.

I took off the brushead and tried to move the turning thingy...

It started working!

Imagine that.

-Kirk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home