Sunday, May 29, 2005

You must be taller than this glass to order food.

Hi everyone,

Hope you're doing well and are having a nice Memorial Day weekend. It's een a while since I've written...

It's been a crazy week. I have been going PHP crazy. I've been working non stop on one of my final projects. Pretty soon I'll be starting all of my sentences with echo' and ending them with ';

3 weeks left.

And then I can have my life back.

So let's see, what's been going on this week...

Wednesday we had our yearly divison meeting. And they gave out mini glowsticks.

(cue techno music)

It's been a while since I've seen glow sticks, but they have some really cool colors now. Like blue and purple in addition to the standard green/yellow, red and orange. They only gave us one, but I wanted to get a bunch of them, put them in between my fingers and wave them
-
Oh sorry, kind of got off track.

The whole premise of why we had them was kind of cheesy, but it was neat to see everyone with their glowsticks lit up in the dim auditorium. It was kind of like what I pictured a rave would be, without music, drugs, alcohol, and bottled water.

Heh.

I honestly don't remember what else happened the rest of the week. Oh well.

So this weekend has been spent in php coding land. I still have one other project to work on after this one too.

Fun fun.

So this evening I checked out the Qdoba by the city home. I had their Seasoned Shredded Beef Burrito. Very tasty.

I see many return visits in my future :)

So Qdoba's one of those mexican places that makes the burrito in front of you, right? The place where you stand (and where they make the food) is separated by a counter with a vertical glass (sneeze guard) partition on top of it. Unfortunately, it was taller than me so the dude on the other side of the wall couldn't hear me gthrough the glass when I gave my order. I had to shout (and I'm guessing he probably read lips too).

Not a very elegant way of ordering food.

But the food was good, so I guess it made up for it :)

-Kirk

1 Comments:

At 2:38 AM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

this thing finally showed up. took a few days though.

-stef

 

Post a Comment

<< Home