Sunday, June 05, 2005

Bringing out the Led.

Hi all,

Hope you're doing well this weekend.

Today was a beautifl day in the neighborhood and I actually got a chance to get outside for once.

I chilled outside for about an hour, then had to go back inside after feeling guilt. My goal for this weekend is to finish up the technical portion of my final project. And so far, it looks like it may actually happen :)

Of course, there's always going to be the administrative crap, like getting my display ready, creating a binder, etc. What fun.

So like usual, I've gotten tired of the radio stations that I listen to around town and started to branch off into other genres. This time, it's Led Zeppelin.

I've heard very many good things about the group - I've just never actually listened to their music. So a coworker recently hooked me up with a few discs from one of the band's box sets.

So far, it's been interesting. The songs are significantly longer (more time for guitar and organ solos), and I keep on hearing bits and pieces of of other songs here and there. It's kind of hard to explain, but there are some sequences of songs that remind me of other songs that I've heard (or vice versa).

So that's my culture for the month.

2 weeks left and then I'm done with school. For good.

-Kirk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home