Thursday, August 18, 2005

Hi all,

Hope you're doing well.

This morning I heard on the radio that the Saturn Sky was going to be at one of the local dealerships. There wasn't any way I could go during work, so I tried going after dinner.

Alas. No such luck.

Either I didn't hear the announcement correctly, or the car was just displayed for the day. Oh well.

On the way home, I stopped by at the Target. They totally redid the front of the building. The storefront now ties in very well with their logo (the target). The signage has changed, and best of all, there are these red cement (I'm guessing) spheres outside that line the front of the store. They look really fun.

Like gigantic clown noses.

-Kirk

1 Comments:

At 11:16 AM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

They "look fun"!?! What the hell is that?? I swear you get more weird with every passing day!

G

 

Post a Comment

<< Home