Saturday, May 27, 2006

Mystery

Hi all,

Hope you're doing well on this fine holiday weekend.

This morning I was thumbing through the local paper and there was a story about how law enforcement was "stepping up" efforts to enforce seat belt laws. Which made me wonder:

Are there still that many people out there that don't use seatbelts?

I just don't get it. Are they not convinced that seat belts work? Are these the same people that wouldn't wear helmets when riding a motorcycle?

The other day, I was out with K & Co. at Potbelly's, and there was a dude on his cell phone warning the person on the other end to wear his/her seatbelt because there were seat belt enforcement points along the way.

Nutty.

I know I know. It's a free country, it's your choice. But I have 2 words:

Natural Selection.

-Kirk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home