Thursday, November 14, 2002

Hey all,

The saga of the Ionic Breeze Quadra is over, just like that. In a matter of 4 days, it was purchased and returned. I loved what it promised. Low power consumption, no filters to replace, pretty silent operation, etc. As every air cleaning claim and user testimonial pointed out, "results may vary." Well, they varied enough to the point where the fine people of the Reports for Consumers totally trashed it and rated it at the bottom of all the air cleaning units it tested. The Ionic breeze was awared many undesireable filled in black circles (poor) in many of the categories (except for operation noise). Combined with the high premium, it was decided that the funds would be returned to Mr. Credit Card, and the ionic breeze returned back to its maker. Alas. It's ok though, the funds will be better used towards furniture.

I got my new glasses today, still kinda getting used to them. Sometimes I feel like I'm in a 90's rap video, where the use of the fish-eye lens was so prevalent. Hoping to get used to them soon. I never realized how scratched up my old glases were. I'm surprised I can still see out of them.

Geneman's coming to visit me again this weekend. Not sure exactly what we're going to be doing yet, but we better make it count, as it may be our last hurrah for a while.

Woo hoo! Tomorrow's Friday.

-Kirk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home