Monday, November 04, 2002

Hiya,

Hope you're doing well this evening. It's back to work tomorrow for me.

Today was another semi-relaxing day. It wasn't totally relaxing because this morning I had to take care of some work. But it's ok - I pushed off as much as I can for tomorrow. But I'll be ready for it man.

Among other errands, I got to do some more furniture shopping. Nothing yet. Some promising candidates though. But the outcome is that I'm going to buy some sort of furniture where my guests can sit on before I buy a bed or dining table, or whatever. Gotta have my priorities.

Oh yeah, I got to touch and lay on a mattress set that was almost $2,000.00. Pretty swank, I tell you. I can't wait until I win the lotto, because I'm going to buy a whole bunch of those mattresses and just carpet my room with them. So comfortable. Plus, I'd never have to turn it! I now know what Billy G (of Microsquash fame) probably sleeps on. I felt like a rapper laying on that thing. Oh well, back to reality and my full size non-pillowtop always turn and flip mattress.

I've got my voting groove on. Ready for tomorrow. Here's hoping that the polls won't be too swamped with people. :)

-Kirk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home