Thursday, November 07, 2002

Hiya,

Hope you're doing well this evening...

Let's see, what's on my mind today... I'm going to go see an osteopathic doctor tomorrow. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that everything's ok. That's all I'd need, just some bad news to drag me through the holidays (ugh). Don't know why I've waited until now to get a checkup, who knows. Maybe because I'm turning 27 this month. I think that may be it. I'm feeling aged. Ugh. I know, 27 is not old, but I think I'm getting to that residual midlife crisis feeling again.

At this point in my life, am I where I thought I'd be however many years ago? You know, when you answer that all important interview question, "where do you see yourself 2 / 5 / 10 years from now?" I'm not sure if this is where I'd put myself however many years ago. I know I'm doing allright, but for some reason, something doesn't feel exactly right. I will have to investigate further and let you know.

So this evening, I went to a local brewery in the vicinity - Why did it have to be so dark inside? What are they trying to hide? Is it really to create ambience or to hide the seediness of the facility? Come to think of it, I didn't see any tanks either. Maybe they're rebranding the consumer brands of beer and passing it off as their own. Hmmm. Odd indeed. I don't know about you, but I've always preferred going to places where I can clearly see the people that I'm chatting with. Which reminds me why I usually don't go to places like that on a regular basis.

-Kirk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home