Monday, November 11, 2002

Hi,

It's been a while since I've written, huh. It sure feels like it.

Let's see, what's happened since then. Not much ;)

On Saturday, I did the 2 step waxing regimen for my car. It was pretty intense. I don't know if the waxing process made a visual difference (possibly placeboed effect) but the 1st step really cleaned up the paint, causing it to be glassy smooth now. Super swank. Thanks to Meguiars for making some good car stuff. The funny thing is that all the wax and surface preparation stuff really smells good. Like the artificially scented car air fresheners. But in a good way. Almost too good. Anyway, put all that stuff on the "recommend" shelf next to the Mint Oreos. Although, maybe not too close. You know, you don't want to store chemicals and food together. That could be bad.

Oh yeah, on Saturday, my friend Steve and I got our latest toy craze. One of those mini R/C cars. Supa fun. Interested? Check em out. They're called Microsizers. I bought the Mitsu Evolution car kit and an extra Honda s2k body. Charge for 45 seconds and you're good to go for a bit. Totally cool.

So, questions of the day:
Why is it you always feel the greatest need to spend when you're trying to save money? Crazy, huh? I need to cut up my credit card or put it into a temporary restraining device. Must... Stop... Spending...

Here's another one: Why is it when I see my big boss (the one above the one I report to), I'm not really sure what to say to him? I don't exactly lock up, but I feel like I should be talking to them about business and all of that corporate crap. They just have me at "hello." Heh.

Tomorrow or Wednesday, I was told I can call the doctor's office about getting my blood test results back. I'll let you know.

-Kirk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home