Friday, November 22, 2002

Hiya,

Hope you're doing well this evening...

I've decided that I'm going to stop watching the news during dinner. Watching the evening news is making me lose faith in people. There are some crazy-assed people out there. Shooting, robbing, threatening, bombing, assaulting, whatever you can think of, it's on the local news. World news is not any better. Don't get me wrong - I don't think everyone is crazy, just some people. I think I liked it better in school when I didn't really watch the news - I just selectively read what I wanted to read in the Daily. I've noticed that I now selectively read news articles in the paper I get at home as well. I guess I'm taking the ostrich head in the sand approach. I think it may be better that way.

-Kirk



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home