Saturday, November 16, 2002

Hi everyone,

Hope you're having a good weekend. I got my blood test results faxed to me yesterday afternoon. After reviewing the results with Dr. Jarrett, we decided everything looked pretty good. Not really sure what to do now, as my D.O. never said anything about what the next steps were. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to call on Monday or something.

Today has been a big catch up day on sleep - I took a nap this afternoon for a few hours. It felt pretty good, I must say. Afterwards, Geneman and his former stepsister Cathy came on by. It was good to see them. I hadn't seen Cathy since undergrad. Even then I saw her only once in a while.

It actually snowed quite a bit today. It's getting even colder. My dream winter home in Texas would be nice about now.

-Kirk


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home