Sunday, January 19, 2003

Hi everyone,

It is cold. Way cold. Windy too. I can hear the wind whistling through the windows and coming into the house. I'm glad I'm not outside.

As we speak, my mom is on the plane to the homeland. She left this afternoon from CA. She'll be in Taiwan tomorrow morning our time. That's a long-assed time on a plane, let me tell you. Last time I went over, I think I grew a beard by the time I got off the airplane. And let me tell you, to grow that much facial hair is a miracle for me.

Today was a very administrative type day. I paid bills, bills, and more bills. Kind of like the name of the Destiny's Child song. And that's not the end of it either. I'll have more coming towards the end of the month too. Paying bills is never fun. I'm trying to streamline the process and set everything up to automatically pay.

I tried watching the big awards show that was on today. There seems to be a category for everything. I want to be nominated and win for the random guy that went to the movie theater and propped his feet up on the railing in front of him award. And of course, I'd have this huge list of people to thank when I won. I get bored during those times... "and I'd like to thank the hot girl who sold me the tickets, her manager, and the other guy that was running the booth..."

Onto the weekday!

-Kirk


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home