Friday, January 17, 2003

Hi,

I'm a big fan of punctuality. For the past few days, I've been in lack of punctuality hell. It's ranged from, "Yeah, we'll be there anytime from 8 to 4 that day. which translated in customer-speak means "Yeah, we'll get there sometime after lunch, or maybe before we go home for the day. But be ready at 8." And then of course the other one, "yes, we'll be there after 2" which translated means, "I'll be there between 2 o'clock, and the time you go to bed at night." Lovely.

So yesterday, my friends and I went to the auto show. Very cool. Saw some fly rides, picked up some info, etc. Nothing too unexpected, just lots of cars, but tons of trucks and Sport-utes. Surprise surprise. I got a chance to see the new Mitsubishi Evolution, Mazda RX-8, and the Beetle Convertible. Pretty swank. And very un-truck-like.

My mom left for the homeland (with a short stop in CA) this morning. She'll be gone for a few weeks. It's going to be weird not having her around. But she'll be hanging out with her parentals, so that should be good.

If you get a chance, you must buy / rent Undercover brother. It's on dvd at a store near you ;)

It looks so sunny out today! Like it would be nice and warm. Looks can be deceiving though, my friend. Do not be fooled. Objects in the mirror are closer than they appear. It's way cold outside today. The minute I drove out of the car wash, the water droplets turned to ice. Wacky.

-Kirk


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home